Welcome to Urbanheights.in! We are a digital real estate advertising / marketing and information services platform connecting people with the real estate market. Urbanheights.in and our subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively the “Company” or “Urbanheights.in“) provide you with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to the www.urbanheights.in website (the “Website“) and Urbanheights.in’s mobile applications (the “Mobile App“) and all the products and services available through our Website and Mobile App (collectively the “Services“). The Website and Mobile App is owned and operated by Locon Solutions Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
To whom does this policy apply
Some parts of this Policy are directed at specific types of people. We use some special terminology to refer to them, which we define below. This Policy applies to everyone who uses our Services, but sometimes we direct parts of it toward particular groups of users.
Users: “Users” are everyone who uses our Services.
Real Estate Professionals (REPs): “Real Estate Professionals,” or “REPs” are users who have created accounts (free or paid) with us to sell or rent real estate, avail our advertising services, and avail our other Services that we direct towards the professional real estate community. REPs include landlords, agents, developers, institutional property consultants, mortgage professionals and other service providers.
What information do we collect, and where do we get it from
We collect information from everyone who uses our Services: Like many online services, we use technologies like session and persistent cookies, web beacons (tiny image files on web pages that communicate information about the page viewer to the beacon owner), log data, and third-party analytics services to collect and analyze information about all users of our Services This includes things like User search preferences, interaction with ads on our Services, and location.
Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data“) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our Website and / or Mobile App, sign into our Services, or interact with our email notifications. We use Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them, as well as collect and use them in the aggregate. This policy does not apply to, nor do we take any responsibility for any information that is collected by any third party either using the Services or through any links on the Website and / or Mobile App or through any of the advertisements.
Cookies are small data files that we transfer to your computer. We use “session” cookies to keep you logged in while you use our Services, to better understand how you interact with our Services, and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic information on our Services. We use “persistent” cookies to recognize you each time you return to our Services. For example, we create a persistent cookie that includes some basic information about you, like your most recent search and whether an agent responded to a query you sent using Urbanheights.in’s Services. We use this persistent cookie to remember your preferences and, if you create an account, to make your user experience consistent after you register.
Information we collect from REPs: If you create a REP account with us, whether as a landlord, agent, developer or other service provider, we will ask you to provide certain information in order to set up your account. We ask all REPs to provide details including but not limited to your name, your company name (if available), phone number, email address and details of the property to be uploaded on the Website etc. If you create a paid REP account and become a subscriber, we require you to submit all of the information including but not limited to as required from landlords and agents as well as a description of your campaign and/or your property details. We will also collect financial data like credit card information and billing addresses from subscribers, so that we can process the billing as per the choice of your product and services you subscribe. A Urbanheights.in representative may call you to verify your information.
Additional information about you that we obtain from third parties: We may sometimes obtain information about you from third parties and use it to serve you better. For example, our partners may help us provide predictions of your income range and how likely you may be to purchase a home. We will share this augmented data only with selected REPs (subscribers) who you choose to share information with by contacting them through the Urbanheights.in Services.
Location Data: If you provide location information (like a ZIP code, street address, or even just a city) during the registration process or at any other time via your account settings, we will store that information and associate it with your account. We may use and store information about your location to provide localized features, to analyze our Services with the help of third-party analytics services, to provide you with relevant advertising and marketing recommendations, and otherwise to improve and customize our Services.
Why we collect information from you
- Help you find the most relevant information for your situation by customizing our Services to optimize your experience;
- Keep you connected with Urbanheights.in across the internet and update you with residential real estate-related news and information; and
- Put you in touch with the right people to sell, buy, rent, or research residential real estate, obtain a mortgage, avail related services and to optimize the information we share with those parties to initiate a productive and efficient relationship.
Services Description: Urbanheights.in attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Urbanheights.in does not warrant that descriptions of or content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Also, your access to the Services may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. Urbanheights.in provides links to other sites over which Urbanheights.in has no control. Urbanheights.in is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other material on or available from such sites or resources.
From time to time, we share the information of those who access our Services with the other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting and suits to your requirements. If you do not want us to share your information with other companies or organizations, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone calls or text messages from us with information regarding new products or services or upcoming events. You hereby give specific consent to receive the telephone calls or text messages related to our Services and waive the DND registry in case you have subscribed to the same. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls or text messages, please let us know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With respect to Ad servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies to whom we allow to place ads on our Website and Mobile App. As a result of your visit to our Website and / or Mobile App, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.
Direct contact with REP: If you fill out a form to contact a REP (or use any other contact forms available on our Services) or call a REP via our Services, we may share personally identifiable information that you share with us and information about your use of our Services with the party you wanted to contact. This may include data you input such as home search criteria or Log Data that we collect as you use the Services. If a REP wants to contact you based on the anonymized profile of Urbanheights.in pages you visited, we will contact you to see if we can make that connection. Sometimes, if we are working with a third party to improve the quality of connect we provide to our subscriber REPs, we may provide that third party with additional but limited personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of their carrying out their duty to us. By sharing the information, you agree to share your details to a third party also.
Mortgage services: If you request a mortgage quote using our services, you hereby consent and authorize us to share the personally identifiable information with financial institutions for the purpose of delivering such products and / or services. These institutions are not permitted to use the information for any other purpose.
User-Generated Content: If you use our user-generated content services, like posting a question, answer or blog on our Website and / or Mobile App, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. Further we are also not responsible for the comments or remarks posted by users in those forums etc. and therefore recommend you to perform your own diligence before relying on any such information.
If you are a verified rights owner and want to report a listing issue, you may report email@example.com.
Representations and Warranties by REPs
By registering and/or listing any properties on our Website and / or Mobile App, each REPs represents and warrants that:
(a) the REPs have all rights to list the said properties on the Website and / or Mobile App, and by doing so, the REPs are not violating or infringing upon the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of any other person and any applicable laws;
(b) REPs are complying with all the regulatory requirements including the provisions of Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 in regard to the services / products they are offering via this platform and the listings / advertisements they are posting on this platform;
(c) all the details of the properties listed on the Platform, shared by the REPs, are current, up-to-date and accurate, including the location, property specifications and price; and
(d) by listing the properties on the Website and / or Mobile App, the REPs are granting all such rights to Urbanheights.in to authorise Urbanheights.in to use and/or share such listing details in any manner, including on any other websites, platforms etc. of Urbanheights.in or any associate or third party;
Disclaimers related to completeness and authenticity of the content / listings
- The user should conduct checks and establish authenticity of any property, or project, its title, built up area, suitability for buying / renting in a form and manner deemed appropriate at his or her cost.
- Urbanheights.in being an advertising platform does not and cannot validate the authenticity of content in its Services. A lot of content is uploaded by the advertiser and we do not filter or verify the same. If a complaint is made, we will take remedial measures.
- Certain points to bear in mind:
- Conduct a comprehensive check of ownership to verify owners’ / landlords’ credentials.
- Visit the project site/property personally, to ensure that the seller’s / landlord’s claim is genuine and that the property is not an ‘imaginary’ one.
- Beware of false title documents. Loans may have been secured against properties that may be disputed or have remained vacant for long.
- We strongly recommend that proper due diligence on the property is conducted prior to entering into a transaction related to a real estate.
- It should be independently ensured by the User whether the seller is complying with the provisions of Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 and its applicability to the relevant property or project.
- Project“) and is in no way facilitating, negotiating or assisting in the sales between you and the developer. While displaying this information on our Website, Urbanheights.in is relying on the information as provided by the Developer of such Project. Before making any decision please ensure to validate all the information and go through the terms and conditions as included in the documents. Further:
- While reasonable efforts are being made to ensure the meaningful information being displayed by the REPs and the same being asked to be updated by REPs on regular intervals, there is a possibility that the information displayed may not be current and complete;
- The pictures / photos shown here include artist’s impression of the Project. The actual properties may vary from such representations;
There is also a lot of information displayed on the platform which is neither an advertisement / listing as provided by REPs and is collated by our research team from the publically available information and is meant to be a tool for the Users’ own research and awareness about real estate market. While reasonable efforts are being made to ensure the completeness of such information being displayed here and the same being updated on regular intervals by our research team, there is a possibility that the information displayed is not current and complete. This information shall in no way be considered as an advertisement or offer to sale from any REPs or Urbanheights.in. Urbanheights.in shall neither be responsible nor liable for any inaccuracy in the information provided here and therefore the Users are requested to independently validate the information from the respective developers before making their decision for purchase of properties. Urbanheights.in, its directors, employees, agents and other representatives shall not be liable for any action taken, cost / expenses / losses incurred, by you, based on the information given on the portal.
Copyright and Trademark Policy: All content included in our Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company, its Users and its content suppliers and protected by copyright laws. All software used on this Website and Mobile App is the property of the Company.
All other trademarks not owned by Company that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Urbanheights.in or its affiliates.
If you are a verified rights owner and want to report a listing issue, you may report firstname.lastname@example.org.
The accuracy and confidentiality of your account information is your responsibility: You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of your password, email address, and other account information at all times. We recommend a strong password that you do not use with other services. We are not responsible for personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect email address or loss of passwords from you.
Third-Party Websites: Our Website / Mobile App may contain links to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you are navigating to another website. We do not accept liability for misuse of any information by any website controller to which we may link. We also do not have any responsibility of liability for the content on websites that use the Urbanheights.in search functionality. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these websites, which may differ from ours.
Home Loan services: If you express interest for obtaining a home loan, you hereby consent and authorize us to share the personally identifiable information with financial institutions providing home loan products and/or services, and such financial institutions may call, email, or SMS you with reference to the home loan interest. This consent shall supersede any registration for any Do Not Call (DNC) / National Do Not Call (NDNC).
Sale/Merger: Information about our Users and our Website / Mobile App is a business asset of Urbanheights.in. Consequently, information about our Users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the Website, our Services or fulfill products, sale or pledge of company assets as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
In no event shall the Indemnities, be liable to the Users or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with (i) User’s use of or access to the Website, Services or materials on the Website; or (ii) services provided by any Registered Service Provider.
The limitations and exclusions in this Section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws.
Arbitration: If any dispute arises between a user/users and Urbanheights.in arising out of use of the Website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these terms and conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Urbanheights.in. Decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Gurgaon, Haryana. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Grievance Officer through email on the following email Id email@example.com. Any grievance so received by the Company shall be resolved within the best possible time.
Owner Terms: For specific owners terms and conditions visit the link https://urbanheights.in/owner-terms-of-use
Housing Pay Rent Terms & Conditions
Urbanheights.in is providing an option to its registered users (hereinafter referred to as User) for making their rental payments on its Website and Mobile App (hereinafter referred to as Platform). These payments are facilitated through a third-party Payment Gateway Razorpay. By using this platform for making rental payment, User confirms that there is a valid Lessor and Lessee relationship between the User and the Beneficiary and the amount being transferred through the Platform is representing the actual rental value as per the Agreement We are only providing a Platform to facilitate these rental payments from the User to the Beneficiary and we are not involved in any way in the underlying transactions between the User and the Beneficiary. The User need to comply with the relevant regulations if any related to such payments and shall be responsible for any non-compliance or defaults in such payments. We are not a financial institution and do not offer any sort of banking or related financial services. We may use the services of one or more third parties to provide the services and process your transactions. We are neither an agent of the Lessor or the Lessee or any interested party in any such remittance.
While you will be completely responsible for proving the authenticity of the transaction, Urbanheights.in may ask for requisite documents or details of the User and the Beneficiary including any document to substantiate the Lessor and Lessee relationship between them. Example: Rental Agreement, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, etc. In case of amount of remittance exceed INR50,000/-, User shall be required to provide the PAN card details or any such document / information as required under law from time to time.
By initiating this transaction on the Platform, you authorize us to hold, receive and disburse funds in accordance with your payment instructions to the designated bank account of the Beneficiary. Your authorization permits us to charge the mentioned amount to your Bank Account, Credit Card, UPI Account, Debit Card, Payment Wallets or any other Payment Instruments as may be enabled on our platform from time to time for remitting the amount to the designated Bank account of the Beneficiary. When you instruct us to pay the Beneficiary, you authorize and order us to commit your payment (less any applicable fees, Service Charges, or other amounts that we may collect under this Agreement) to such person. In case, the transaction is not processed due to incomplete details being provided by you then we shall refund the amount to you after deducting the applicable Service Charges, Transaction fees and penalty amount.
You would be responsible for entering the correct bank accounts details of the Beneficiary at the time of making the transaction and in no circumstances, Urbanheights.in shall be held responsible for any wrongful credit due to incorrect bank details. User would be responsible for any fraudulent transactions happened through his bank account, credit card account etc. by any third party due to his negligence and / or providing your bank or card details to any third party. In no circumstances, Urbanheights.in shall be held responsible for any such fraudulent transactions and no refund shall be made by the Urbanheights.in once the money is successfully credited to the designated bank account of the Beneficiary. We may delay, suspend or reject a payment(s) transaction for any reason, including without limitation if we suspect the transaction subjects us to financial or security risk or is unauthorized, fraudulent, suspicious, unlawful, in violation of the terms of this Agreement, subject to dispute or otherwise unusual.
You agree not to hold Housing responsible and/or liable for any issue or claim arising out of any dispute whatsoever between you and/or the recipient and/or any financial institution. You agree to hold harmless Urbanheights.in for any transaction done by you with incorrect details etc. which gets credited in any wrong account. You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Urbanheights.in, its affiliates and employees against any claim or action by any person or regulatory authorities.
Suspicious / Fraudulent transactions:
The User is supposed to immediately notify us in case any suspicious / fraudulent transaction is observed by him. It is the User’s responsibility to keep his financial details strictly confidential and not share them with any other person. As soon as any suspicious / fraudulent transactions get reported, we shall take the necessary measures and try to stop the same. However, we shall under no circumstances be liable for any refund etc. to any person / Authority for such transactions if the money is credited to the designated bank account of the Beneficiary as provided by the User.
In case, Urbanheights.in is not able to transfer the rent amount to the designated bank account of the Beneficiary due to any technical issues, then we shall refund the amount in the same account from which the remittance was initiated. Urbanheights.in shall under no circumstances be liable to repay / refund the amount to the User once the amount has successfully been credited in the designated bank account of the Beneficiary. Chargebacks: The amount of a transaction may be charged back or reversed (a “Chargeback”) from the Beneficiary if the transaction is either: (a) is disputed by the Remitter, (b) is reversed for any reason, (c) was not authorized or we have reason to believe that the transaction was not authorized, or (d) is allegedly unlawful, suspicious, or in violation of the terms of this Agreement. In such cases, the Recipient of the amount will immediately pay us the amount of any such Chargeback and any associated fees, fines, or penalties assessed by our associated Payment Network Gateways / Financial Institutions. The User/ Beneficiary shall assist us when requested, at their own expense, to investigate any of the disputed transactions processed through our Platform. For any such Chargebacks associated with Cards, we will assist the User/Beneficiary to contest the Chargeback with the Network or issuing banks in case the Beneficiary chooses to contest any of such Chargeback. In case of the Beneficiary’s failure to timely assist us in investigating a transaction, including without limitation providing necessary documentation within 3 business days of our request, may result in an irreversible Chargeback. Any Chargeback shall be the sole responsibility of the Beneficiary and we shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the same.
IPL Contest – Terms & Conditions
- The contest is open to all residents of India aged 18 years and above.
- Participants can participate in the contest by sending their tweets using #BestHomeCommentator on Twitter only.
- There will be a daily winner for the contest who will be awarded a Flipkart voucher worth INR 1k.
- One mega winner during the contest duration will get his/her house rent sponsored by Urbanheights.in for 1 month only. The rent shall be transferred by Urbanheights.in to the winner’s landlord’s account and shall not be redeemable in cash or any other form of payment.
- The winner shall have to produce the rent receipt for redeeming the prize. The maximum monthly rent is capped at INR 30,000.
- All participants have to like Urbanheights.in’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook page and follow them in order to qualify for the contest.
- The final decision of selecting the winner will be in the hand of Urbanheights.in which will announce the daily winner and the mega winner on its Twitter page.
- Urbanheights.in (represented henceforth as ‘the company’) shall not be responsible for the language used or comments made in any entry. The company does not take any responsibility for any views or opinions shared by the users submitting the entry. All comments are the participant’s personal views and opinions, Urbanheights.in does not endorse or associate with the same.
- Usage of abusive, derogatory, or demeaning language is strictly prohibited while submitting the entries for the contest. All such entries shall be disqualified automatically.
- The usage of plagiarised or copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Any entry found to be violating the rule shall be disqualified immediately.
- The decision of the company shall be final and conclusive. No appeal and/or correspondence will be entertained.
- The winners shall be required to produce/submit photo identity/address proof as and when required by Company. The winners may be required to sign the Terms and Conditions herein before accepting the prize. In case false/fake identification details are submitted, the concerned participant/winner shall be disqualified immediately from the contest.
- Though Company shall make every effort to declare the results of the contest on the due date for the respective prize draws, it shall not be responsible for any delay in announcing winners arising out of reasons beyond its control in the normal course of business.
- In the event of any winner chooses not to accept the prize or forfeit any and/or all claims the prize, the company shall have the absolute discretion deal with such prize as it deems fit.
- All entries will be treated as the property of the company and can be used by the company or any of its partners/sponsors/associates etc. for any promotional and/or commercial activity & the participants/winners waive all rights of whatsoever nature in the said entries in favors of the company by participating in the contest. The participants agree and grant the right to the company to send promotional messages, SMS’s, calls of their own, or any third-party product.
- Company reserves the right to extend or to cancel, or change the manner in which the contest is organized or discontinue or terminate the contest at any time or to accept or reject any or all entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest and/or web-site is a violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The company reserves the right to disqualify any participant/winner if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant/winner has breached any of these Terms and Conditions. If any participant is disqualified from the contest, Company in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement participant should be selected. In this event, any further participant will be selected on the same criteria as the original participant and will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Gurgaon Courts only.
- Company in its absolute discretion reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms & Conditions, wholly or in part, at any time without giving any prior notice and the participant/winner agrees to abide by such additions, alterations, modifications, and changes.
- The company has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the promotion without any obligation to furnish any notice or reason.
- The Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- The winners are required to redeem their prizes within 14 days from the Notification, failing which, the winner will forfeit claim to Prize.
- If for any reason the IPL for 2020 is canceled then the Company reserves the right to terminate the contest without giving any prior notice to the Participant whatsoever.
Terms and Conditions applicable on user generated Content
The User viewing the content on Urbanheights.in agrees to the following:
- Content does not belong to Urbanheights.in and has been independently provided by other Users like property sellers and brokers.
- Urbanheights.in is only providing a platform to the users to showcase their properties and therefore the respective Users alone shall be legally responsible for their content. Urbanheights.in has no control over the content and assume no responsibility for it.
- Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted by any other user on Urbanheights.in is at the user’s own risk. Urbanheights.in does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any user generated Content posted on its website.
- The User understands that the Content might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, it might have been mis-labelled or otherwise deceptive.
- If the User notices any Content that he believes is in violation of the law or is inappropriate then he can report it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall take appropriate action on it within 48 hours.
The User posting the content on Urbanheights.in agrees to the following:
- We have ensured that the Content does not violate any law or anyone’s intellectual property rights. Besides, we also guarantee that the Content does not display anything objectionable like nudity, violence, harassment, hate speech, terrorism, false news, sexual activity, child abuse, promote use of intoxicants, self-injury of any sort, etc.
- We accept the complete legal responsibility of the Content provided by us to Urbanheights.in. Urbanheights.in has no control over the Content and therefore it shall have no responsibility for the same.
- Urbanheights.in shall be under no obligation to host or serve the Content.
- If Urbanheights.in reasonably believes that the Content is in violation of the legal provisions including for example, copyright or trademark violations or other intellectual property misappropriation, impersonation, unlawful conduct, or harassment or may cause harm to it, its users, or third parties, it may at any time remove or take down the Content at its sole discretion and we shall have no objection to the same.
- By providing Content to Urbanheights.in, we grant it a worldwide, non- exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable right to use the Content (including to reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display and perform it).